Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: LOTS of prayer needed, please.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOTS of prayer needed, please.

    Praying ...
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOTS of prayer needed, please.

    Man my thoughts and prayers are with you. Your dad sounds like a heck of a fighter
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOTS of prayer needed, please.

    It has been nearly 2 years since I have made a post on this board, but for this I will come out of "seclusion". Your Dad, and your entire family, definately have my prayers. My family and I can relate to what you are going through. I have fought cancer for a while . I had esophageal cancer. I was told that I had a 25% chance of surviving. Got rid of every sign of that and thought life was actually going to get back to normal. Then all of a sudden I was told I have a large tumor on my left adrenal gland. The 25% chance the last time was pretty high compared to this one. Life has it's ups and downs and all we can do is live every day to the fullest and fight for each and every day. Any way, I can definately relate to what is going on in your Dad's fight. Just keep on keeping on and keep a strong faith in The Lord. God bless your family.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #4
    Inactive Member The_Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOTS of prayer needed, please.

    ... Just never give up !!!
    When you become senile, you won't know it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •